Preparation for Tuesday Pick-up
Pick-up is Tuesday morning; please try not to leave piles out all week.
- Trash, brush, leaves, or debris are not to be placed on Little River Drive or common property.
- Neatly stack brush and limbs cut in length no more than five (5) feet.
- Keep bagged leaves and brush in SEPARATE PILES.
- Overstuffed (heavy) bags will not be picked up.
- Do not leave out more than ten (10) bags a week. If more than ten (10) bags are left by the road, none will be picked up.
- Keep piles of brush and bagged leaves in the open, away from telephone and electric boxes, and away from trees.
- Pine cones and other loose debris, such as pine needles, long leaves, small sticks, long stems, etc., must be bagged.
- Do not mix old landscape timbers or construction trash with brush. We do not pick up construction trash.
- Brush piles stacked wider or higher than four (4) feet or just thrown together will not be picked up.
Failure to meet the above guidelines may result in non-pickup.
Revised: December 12, 2008